Rhodos Royal Activities
Right on a superb protected sandy/half pebble beach in the area of Kallithea, Rhodes. This sandy/half pebble beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme: water quality; environmental management; safety, services and facilities; environmental education and information.
Facilities free of charge:
• Sun beds
• Beach towels
• 2 Freshwater pools (416/307m²)
• 1 children pool (150m²)
• 2 waterslides for endless fun
1 Indoor pool fresh water (100m²) (heated April and October) at the Elixir Spa
• Massage & Hammam (on request)
Free of charge:
• Windsurfing (licence required)
• Canoes (upon availability)
• Pedal boats (upon availability)
• Fitness room
• Water sports school with water-skiing, parasailing, lessons
Training / Rental
Mountain biking or participation in a full-day mountain bike excursion is an excellent way to see the area’s natural beauties, whilst keeping fit. For more information please ask the front desk.
• Table tennis
• 18-hole golf course 6km away
Some activities are complimentary, whereas extra charges apply for some others.
Day time activities
• Morning gymnastics
• Botanical tours, etc.
Hotel entertainment shows
Professional dance troupes (high season)
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 22410 85 412
Elixir Spa facilities
Indoor pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness room, Body & Soul Elixirs, Payot Facials & Body Treatments, Signature Treatments & Special Programs Therapies, Love Potion Therapy, Massages & therapies, Payot & Carita Facials, Manicure / pedicure, Waxing, Fish Spa Pedicure.
• Take advantage of the fact that your kids are early birds by setting the alarm for dawn and strolling along the Kallithea beach to take in the sunrise. Watch a real spectacle: the smoky blues and grays brighten into salmon-pinks and oranges.
• Make your tiny travelers feel like king and queen for the day with a visit to the Medieval Palace of the Grand Master. Their eyes will light up as the stories from their history books come to life.
• Don’t leave without tip-toeing through the Valley of Butterflies.
Beach Volley for teens and parents is a favourite. Don't miss!
RHODOS ROYAL GRECOTEL
P.O. BOX 426, GR-85100
Tel: +30 22410 85 412
Fax: +30 22410 85091
[+] DIRECTIONS & MAP
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send